Case Studies give our customers confidence that Akkodis has the proven experience to help our customers. We would be happy to discuss these examples with you to see how these examples (and additional private examples) transfer to your requirements, with no obligation.
- Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment with Personal and Shared Environments — Mining Customer, Australia
- Serverless Managed Identity and Authorisation for SLA Reporting — Government Customer, Australia
- AWS VPC DNS Security: Cisco Umbrella Integration — Energy Sector Customer, Australia
- Private Route 53 Hosted Zone and TLS Certificate from AWS Certificate Manager — Mining Customer, Australia
- ArcGIS with AWS WAF v2 — Government Customer, Australia
- ElasticSearch SSO Implementation — Transport Customer, Australia
- Cloud Network Security with AWS Network Firewall — Energy Customer, Australia
- Migration from legacy source code management to CodeCommit — Government Customer, Australia
- Database Freedom for the Victorian Jury Management Solution and Court Services Victoria: AWS RDS Postgres Migration — Government Customer, Australia
One of the most significant case studies from Akkodis comes from a long-term customer, Landgate, part of the state government of Western Australia. This critical, authoritative data set was modernisied and migrated into AWS with surgical precision starting in 2013; the immediate cost benefits of which are told in a case study on the AWS web site here. This was the first significant public sector use-case in the region, and Akkodis still mnages this DevOps powered solution today on behalf of commercial and government clients.