AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
This course is for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Akkodis can deliver this training as an AWS Training Partner from any of your location (we come to you), from our offices* (your team come to us), from a 3rd party training facility, or online (virtually).
- Level: Fundamental
- Type: Classroom (virtual or in person)
- Length: 1 day
What you’ll learn
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud and its six benefits Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework, the shared responsibility model, the core security services within the AWS Cloud, and the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management, define the core billing, account management, and pricing models, and explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
What experience you’ll need
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- General IT business knowledge
- General IT technical knowledge
You can contact us to discuss your organizations AWS Training Requirements. Contact Akkodis to find out more⧉
* Please contact us discuss which cities, and the class size to confirm availability.